Table of contents
About this book
This book provides methodological information on establishing reliable and reproducible experimental models of cardiovascular diseases. Chapters detail practical protocols from expert laboratories focusing on cardiovascular research, leading to novel discoveries in cardiac biology, and the development of effective therapeutic approaches. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Experimental Models of Cardiovascular Disease: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
in silico models cardiac physiology cardiomyocytes Optical Mapping arrhythmia
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8597-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8596-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8597-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site