Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents readers with the latest techniques to study nanoimaging and nanoprobing in application to a broad range of biological systems. The chapters in this book are divided into five parts, and cover topics such as imaging and probing of biomacromolecules including high-speed imaging and probing with AFM; probing chromatin structure with magnetic tweezers; and fluorescence correlation spectroscopy on genomic DNA in living cells. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and through, Nanoscale Imaging: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for anyone interested in learning more about this developing and expanding field.
organelles AFM magnetic tweezers nanosize pores amyloid aggregates pharmacology
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8591-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8590-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8591-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site