About this book
This second edition provides new and updated methods that detail new DNA nanotechnology techniques. Chapters focus on DNA origami nanostructures for arranging matter in the nanoscale or on their manipulation with the aid of other technologies, on procedures for making nucleic acids nanostructures of different kinds, and methods to simulate complex nanostructures or to use them in biosensing. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, DNA Nanotechnology: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
nanowires designer length DNA nanoparticle monolayers DNA nanotechnology DNA origami
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8582-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8581-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8582-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site