About this book
This volume covers methodologies, ranging from the molecular level to the network level, used to study receptor-receptor interactions in heteroreceptor complexes inside the central nervous system. The chapters in this book cover topics such as biochemical binding techniques; receptor autoradiography; superfused synaptosome techniques; RTK-GPCR interaction; fluorescence and bioluminiscence energy transfer methods, Co-IP cytometry-based FRET; and novel bioinformatic approaches to understand membrane heteroreceptor complexes and the global panorama of their receptor-receptor interactions. In Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your laboratory.
Cutting-edge and thorough, Receptor-Receptor Interactions in the Central Nervous System is a valuable resource for any scientist or researcher interested in this field of study.
GPCR G protein receptor signaling neuropsychopharmacology heteroreceptor complexes
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8576-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8575-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8576-0
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site