Table of contents
About this book
This detailed book explores methods to isolate, characterize, and investigate key lung innate immune cells. Beginning with an overview, the volume then continues with methods for creating in vitro and in vivo model systems to study inflammatory lung diseases. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Lung Innate Immunity and Inflammation: Methods and Protocols aims to be aguidebook and will be of value and interest to researchers investigating innate immunity and inflammation in the lung as well as other organs and tissues.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8570-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8569-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8570-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site