About this book
This third edition volume expands on the previous editions with new protocols and up-to-date techniques to help researchers excel in this field. The chapters in this book cover topics such as ELISpot’s sibling (FluoroSpot); ELISpot for influenza, Dengue virus, and tuberculosis; and vaccine research, essentials control, and assay evaluation in ELISpot. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Handbook of ELISPOT: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition is a valuable resource for both novice researchers and experienced ELISpot users.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8567-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8566-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8567-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site