About this book
This book presents a compilation of methods that detail improved protein and peptide sample preparation and identification. Chapters guide readers through methods for depletion of myofibril-associated proteins, peptide sample preparation in urinary proteomics, purification of targeted proteins from native tissues, fractionation strategies for protein analysis, and GeLC-MS as a sample preparation method for sample preparation for proteomics using minimal amount of tissue. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Tissue Proteomics: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7854-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7852-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7854-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site