About this book
This volume provides a better understanding of the advancements in phenotypic readouts and improved disease models that generate novel biological insights and recapitulate clinically relevant biology. Chapters focus on phenotypic screening, the use of human cell models, microscopic approaches, assays to measure fat accumulation in C. elegans, the threat response in zebrafish, and protein-protein interactions in plant growth and development. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Phenotypic Screening: Methods and Protocols aims to make phenotypic screening approaches more accessible to a wide array of researchers throughout the academic and biotech communities.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7847-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7846-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7847-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site