Table of contents
About this book
This detailed book explores a few of the plethora of techniques and applications associated with the unique branch of science known as synthetic biology. Chemists, biologists, and engineers engaged in this multidisciplinary field of study will be guided in the creation and regulation of gene circuits, manipulation of biochemical pathways, genome editing and modification, creating genome language and computing, as well as molecular assembly. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step and readily reproducible protocols, plus troubleshooting tips and explanations of how to avoid pitfalls, all written by experts who have published their work in peer-reviewed journals.
Authoritative and practical, Synthetic Biology: Methods and Protocols provides key guidance and ideas for conducting your own synthetic biology projects.
Gene circuits Biomanufacturing Biochemical pathways Genome editing Renewable energy production Genome computing Molecular assembly
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7795-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7794-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7795-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site