About this book
This detailed volume presents a number of chapters that will aid researchers in jumping the hurdle preventing the popularization of advanced intravital imaging technology usage, namely the complicated experimental protocols. Leading researchers undertaking imaging studies in the field of bone and immune systems have contributed the chapters that aim to guide readers through these complex methodologies. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Intravital Imaging of Dynamic Bone and Immune Systems: Methods and Protocols will serve as an idea guide for general readers in order to establish and perform these experiments by their own.
Living cells Cellular dynamic movement Osteoclasts Bone cells Multi-photon excitation fluorescent microscopy
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7762-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7761-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7762-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site