About this book
This volume introduces the reader to the latest experimental and bioinformatics methods for DNA sequencing, RNA sequencing, cell-free tumour DNA sequencing, single cell sequencing, single-cell proteomics and metabolomics. Chapters detail advanced analysis methods, such as Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS), machine learning, reconstruction and analysis of gene regulatory networks and differential coexpression network analysis, and gave a practical guide for how to choose and use the right algorithm or software to handle specific high throughput data or multi-omics data. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Computational Systems Biology: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7717-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7716-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7717-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site