About this book
This detailed volume collects numerous methods and protocols related to different aspects of stability programs that are followed in pharmaceutical development laboratories. Implementation of a successful stability program, vital in preventing product failures and recalls, requires critical and logical thinking that goes beyond the regular documented protocols and methods, so the experiences of the book’s internationally-based expert contributors fill the chapters with practical guidance. As a volume in the Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology series, this book presents the kind of real-world advice that is essential for advancing laboratory research.
Authoritative and thorough, Methods for Stability Testing of Pharmaceuticals serves as a valuable addition to the existing armamentarium of resources available to stability testing personnel in research and industry.
Drug development Pharmaceutical products Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Regulatory guidelines Test parameters Stability programs Drug delivery systems Drug expiration
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7686-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7685-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7686-7
- Series Print ISSN 1557-2153
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6053
- Buy this book on publisher's site