About this book
This detailed volume explores numerous protocols that can be specifically used for studying plant programmed cell death (PCD), a mechanism involved in a number of physiological and pathological processes that are triggered by developmental requirements as well as changing/adverse environmental conditions. Rich in methodological recommendations, this book enables readers to perform the described analyses, alerting them to possible difficulties and showing how the methods can also be applied in different contexts and/or on different plant matrices. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Plant Programmed Cell Death: Methods and Protocols provides essential methodological information that will help researchers to expand the field of plant PCD studies.
PCD Signaling patterns Pathological processes Molecular signals Environmental conditions
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7668-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7667-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7668-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book