About this book
This third edition provides a wide range of different technologies, ranging from conventional growth basic techniques, application of molecular biology, development of resistance mutations, and diagnosis and monitoring treatment response. New and updated chapters cover techniques from the microscopic scale to whole animal models. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Antibiotic Resistance Protocols, Third Edition aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7638-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7636-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7638-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site