Table of contents
About this book
This detailed volume explores numerous multidisciplinary approaches employed to analyze the role of different molecules or strategies used by different guests to survive inside hosts. Divided into several sections, the book delves into animal-pathogen interaction, microbe-microbe interaction, as well as plant-pathogen interaction. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include brief introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Host-Pathogen Interactions: Methods and Protocols provides many molecular and bioinformatics techniques currently in use at reputed laboratories in countries all around the world, vital for many kinds of host-pathogen interactions studies.
Microbes Microorganisms Animal hosts Salmonella Bacterium Plant hosts Bioinformatic techniques
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7604-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7603-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7604-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book