About this book
This volume provides a broad spectrum of research models, techniques, and protocols. Chapters are divided into sections providing detailed information on the background and context for the chosen topic of interest, a list of the necessary materials and reagents needed for each topic, as well as the step-by-step laboratory protocols and methodologies for the successful and reproducible execution of each topic. In addition, each chapter includes notes to provide tips avoiding known pitfalls, troubleshooting advice and elaborate further on specific materials or methods.
Authoritative and practical, Inflammation and Cancer: Methods and Protocols aims to provide information to students and researchers at all levels of experience for further study into this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7568-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7567-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7568-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site