About this book
This volume covers a wide range of various fields of research, with the common thread being Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) related methods and applications, as well as analysis and interpretation of the data obtained. Chapters guide readers through the highly dynamic processes of translational and transcriptional profiling of a cell, method to detect copy number alterations (CNAs), targeted sequencing applications, method called “Hi-Plex” to characterize known polymorphic loci, single-cell of DNA or RNA, identify and characterize rare circulating CD4 T cells, and computational pipeline for RNAseq analysis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Next Generation Sequencing: Methods and Protocols aims to be useful and informative for further study into this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7514-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7512-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7514-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site