Table of contents
About this book
This detailed volume utilizes our current understanding of the structural basis of multidrug recognition and multidrug efflux mechanisms to provide protocols involving these vital intrinsic membrane proteins widely distributed in bacteria. Beginning with protocols for the structural analysis of bacterial multidrug exporters, the book continues with sections on biochemical and bioengineering analysis, computational analysis, biomedical approaches, as well as advanced technologies expected to be applied to multidrug efflux transport studies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective chapters, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Bacterial Multidrug Exporters: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal guide tothis fast moving field of study.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7454-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7452-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7454-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book