Table of contents
About this book
This volume describes different computational methods encompassing ligand-based approaches (QSAR, pharmcophore), structure-based approaches (homology modeling, docking, molecular dynamics simulation), and combined approaches (virtual screening) with applications in anti-Alzheimer drug design. Different background topics like molecular etiologies of Alzheimer’s disease, targets for new drug development, and different cheminformatic modeling strategies are covered for completeness. Special topics like multi-target drug development, natural products, protein misfolding, and nanomaterials are also included in connection with computational modeling of anti-Alzheimer drug development. In Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your laboratory.
Cutting-edge and authoritative, Computational Modeling of Drugs Against Alzheimer’s Disease is a valuable resource for learning about the latest computational techniques used to study this disease.
ADMET optimization CDK5/p25 AChE inhibitors BACE GSK Drug design Drug development Pharmacology
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7404-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7403-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7404-7
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site