About this book
This detailed volume gathers a comprehensive collection of methods, protocols, and procedures used for the identification, characterization, and selection of cancer stem cells. These include surface marker expression, side population, spheres formation, ALDH activity, and numerous others. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and expert tips and troubleshooting advice to avoid potential pitfalls.
Comprehensive and practical, Cancer Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols provides researchers with the techniques they will need in order to pursue vital research into this complex field of study.
Tumor types Cancer therapy CSCs Cellular plasticity Tumorigenic assays
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7401-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7400-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7401-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book