Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a comprehensive collection of protocols that can be used to study plant chromatin structure and composition. Chapters divided into three sections detail the profiling of chromatin features in relation to epigenetic regulation, investigate the interaction between chromatin modifications and gene regulation, and explore the 3D spatial organization of the chromatin inside the nucleus. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Plant Chromatin Dynamics: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7318-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7317-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7318-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site