Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents methods for the analysis of genomic variability in vertebrate neurons and broadens our knowledge in the ways we understand the brain and its neurons. The chapters in this book are divided into 5 parts, and cover the following topics: principles and approaches for discovery of somatic mosaicism in the brain, aneuploidy and ploidy variation, DNA copy number variation, LINE-1 retrotransposition, and genetic and genomic mosaicism in aging and disease. In Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your laboratory.
Cutting-edge and authoritative, Genomic Mosaicism in Neurons and Other Cell Types is a valuable resource for learning about the latest techniques for the analysis of genome and genetic mosaicism in vertebrate neurons.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7280-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7279-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7280-7
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site