About this book
This volume presents protocols for Brachypodium genomics in numerous areas ranging from marker development, trait evolution, functional genomics, metabolomics, transcriptomics, genomics, and tilling. This book also explores techniques to study the widening genetic base of Brachypodium that will help researchers better understand the model plant using NGS technologies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Brachypodium Genomics: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for bench-oriented molecular biologists and computational biologists working towards further evolving this field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7278-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7276-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7278-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site