Table of contents
About this book
This volume aims at providing an update on state of the art methodologies to study various aspects of selenoprotein biology. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Selenoproteins: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
redox enzymes biosynthesis SECIS binding proteins TrxRD
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7258-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7257-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7258-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site