About this book
This books aims to provide an up-to-date guide to using recombinases in the laboratory. Chapters guide the reader through construction of transgenic animals, recombinase-mediated cassette exchange (RMCE), spatial control of recombinase expression and in vivo delivery approaches, immunohistochemistry and fluorescence-based phenotyping methods, biochemical methods, and recombinase-based production of minimal DNA vectors. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Site-Specific Recombinases: Methods and Protocols aims to serve as a valuable resource for working with recombinases, and inspires further creativity in the field.
CRISPR protein design recombinase delivery recombinase specificity alteration synthetic biology
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7169-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7167-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7169-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site