Table of contents
About this book
This is volume presents protocols relevant for plant receptor kinases(PRK) both in development and defence. Chapters guide readers through comprehensive experimental approach for molecular investigations of plant receptor kinases, from the simplest methods for expression and purification of receptor domains to the most advanced methods aiming at understanding the dynamics of receptor complex formation and specificity of signaling pathways. Written in the highly successful Methods
in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Plant Receptor Kinases: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7063-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7062-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7063-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site