About this book
In this volume, expert practitioners present a compilation of methods of functional data analysis (often referred to as “systems biology”) and its applications in drug discovery, medicine, and basic disease research. It covers such important issues as the elucidation of protein, compound and gene interactions, as well as analytical tools, including networks, interactome and ontologies, and clinical applications of functional analysis. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, this work provides detailed description and hands-on implementation advice.
Reputable, comprehensive, and cutting-edge, Biological Networks and Pathway Analysis presents both “wet lab” experimental methods and computational tools in order to cover a broad spectrum of issues in this fascinating new field.
Protein-protein interaction modeling Functional data analysis Protein functionality Bioinformatics Computational biology Databases Network algorithms Software tools
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7027-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7025-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7027-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site