About this book
This volume provides protocols that revolve around three pillars of progress in the plant genomics field: genotypes, phenotypes, and the molecular processes in between. Chapters in Plant Genomics: Methods and Protocols are not restricted to the predominant model species Arabidopsis thaliana, hoping to encourage and facilitate other researchers to expand their research to other species. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Plant Genomics: Methods and Protocols aims to serve as an inspiration for further studies in plant genomics.
genomics genotypes phenotypes plant genomics transcriptomes proteins metabolites
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7003-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7001-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7003-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site