About this book
This volume explores methods used to examine metal levels and distribution in brain tissue or brain-derived cells. The chapters in this book discuss the use of fluorescent metal probes, synchrotron-based X-ray microscopy, ICP-MS, laser ablation-ICP-MS, laser-based tissue microdissection, MRI image analysis, fractionation of cell tissue samples for metal analysis, and metal treatment of cells. In Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your own laboratory.
Practical and cutting-edge, Metals in the Brain: Measurement and Imaging is a valuable resource for researchers in the rapidly growing area of neuroscience research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6918-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6916-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6918-0
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- About this book