About this book
This volume presents comprehensive laboratory protocols that have been used to generate Th9 cells, both in vitro and in vivo. The techniques described in Th9 Cells: Methods and Protocols study the role of Th9 cells in different inflammatory disease models, including allergic inflammation model, parasite model, tumor model, and EAE and IBD model. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Thorough and comprehensive, Th9 Cells: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for scientists in this field and will provide them with techniques to generate Th9 cells for specific downstream events.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6877-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6876-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6877-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site