About this book
This volume covers protocols on techniques ranging from MAMP isolations from diverse microorganisms, PRR identifications from different plant species, MAMP-PRR binding, and a series of signaling responses and events revealed by various biochemical, cellular, genetic and bioinformatic tools. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Plant Pattern Recognition Receptors: Methods and Protocolsaims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6859-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6858-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6859-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site