About this book
This volume compiles a broad range of step-by-step protocols, complementary to the ones published in the first edition of this book, to study various aspects of mitochondrial structure and function in different model organisms, both in vitro and in vivo. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Mitochondria: Practical Protocols, Second Edition aims to be useful for beginners as well as for experienced researchers in the field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6824-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6822-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6824-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site