Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents a broad selection of cutting-edge methods and tools that will enable the reader to investigate the multi-faceted manifestations of inflammation. Inflammation: Methods and Protocols is divided into four sections: the first three sections describe protocols investigating immune-mediated inflammatory disease models affecting barrier organs to the environment; the skin, the lung, and the intestinal and oral mucosa. The fourth section illustrates inflammatory disease models of the brain, joints, and vasculature. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Inflammation: Methods and Protocols aims to inspire the experienced investigator and the young experimenter alike to disentangle the fascinating process of inflammation.
human IMID characterization of leukocytes CyTOF RNA sequencing inflammatory disease models
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6786-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6784-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6786-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book