Table of contents
About this book
This volume aims to provide protocols on a wide range of biochemical methods, analytical approaches, and bioinformatics tools developed to analyze the proteome. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Proteomics: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6747-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6745-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6747-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book