About this book
This volume provides detailed techniques used for the study and characterization of the plant vascular system, with a central focus on the xylem tissue. Chapters are organized in three main sections covering; analysis of xylem development, xylem characterization though imaging techniques, and analysis of the xylem composition. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biologyseries format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical Xylem: Methods and Protocols, aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6722-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6720-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6722-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site