Table of contents
About this book
The volume provides detailed protocols that have been developed or modified exclusively for the study of oat. The topics discussed in this book are a selection of various molecular biology and biotechnology methods, such as the application of molecular markers for polymorphism analyses and cytological manipulations, the production of synthetic polyploids, and in vitro cultures and genetic modifications. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Oat: Methods and Protocols is a useful resource in the development of new research approaches toward organizing the oat genome and the identification of new and useful traits for further improvements of this exceptional crop.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6682-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6680-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6682-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site