About this book
This volume introduces databases containing the results from the recent revolution in sequencing technologies. Chapters in Plant Genomics Databases: Methods and Protocols describe database content, as well as typical use-cases. Some chapters explore databases that primarily present genome sequences focusing on one or a few related species, while others include additional datatypes and/or data from various plant species. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Plant Genomics Databases: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for providing clear guidance in accessing an important collection of plant databases that can be used to add biological value to genomic data.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6658-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6656-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6658-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site