Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides comprehensive protocols that researchers can use to dissect out fundamental principles and molecular mechanisms of hypertension, extending from genetics of experimental hypertension to biomarkers in clinical hypertension. Hypertension: Methods and Protocols guides readers through chapters on genetics and mmics of hypertension; the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System; vasoactive agents and hypertension; signal transduction and reactive oxygen species; novel cell models and approaches to study molecular mechanisms of hypertension; vascular physiology; and new approaches to manipulate mouse models to study molecular mechanisms of hypertension. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Hypertension: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6625-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6623-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6625-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site