About this book
This second edition volume expands on the previous edition by discussing classic techniques, as well as new protocols that focus on the preparation of liposomes, lipid characterization, particle size and charge analysis, drug encapsulation, surface modification, stimuli response, and cellular interaction and biodistribution. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and practical, Liposomes: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is a valuable resource for graduate students, post-doctoral researchers, and established investigators utilizing lipid-based systems in the fields of cell and molecular biology, drug delivery, and physical chemistry.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6591-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6589-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6591-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site