About this book
This volume provides a concise and technical discussion of recently developed approaches to overcome challenges, such as pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics difficulties, in miRNA drug discovery. These strategies cover anti-sense agents targeting miRNA that are applied in advanced formulations or are chemically optimized to increase delivery; small molecule miRNA modulators to overcome anti-sense agents’ limitations; general enhancers of miRNA maturation; and Argonaute 2 protein and its pharmacokinetic parameters. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and thorough, Drug Target miRNA: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for anyone interested in the ever-evolving field of miRNA drug discovery.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6563-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6561-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6563-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site