Table of contents
About this book
This book brings together the major techniques used in the isolation or enrichment of individual populations of organelles and other subcellular structures from plants with the goal that, by being able to isolate subcellular structures, the research and understanding of various facets of compartmentalized function in plant cells can be advanced. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, expert contributors provide chapters that contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Isolation of Plant Organelles and Structures: Methods and Protocols will greatly aid those who regularly isolate subcellular components as well as those whose research has lead them to focus on a subcellular compartment or a particular process for the first time, thus producing the need to be able to isolate it or enrich it for study.
Subcellular structures Plant cells Organelle compartments Cellular components Chloroplasts
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6533-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6531-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6533-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book