Table of contents
About this book
This volume is a collection of detailed protocols describing state-of-art approaches that will facilitate the understanding of protein homeostasis in plant stress responses and development. Plant Proteostasis: Methods and Protocols is broken into four parts focusing on the study of ubiquitin-dependent post-translational modifications, protocols focused on Ubl post-translational modifications, protein homeostasis, and protocols for the in silico analysis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Plant Proteostasis: Methods and Protocols aims to address next challenges in agriculture such as precision horticulture.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3759-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3757-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3759-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site