About this book
This volume highlights the role of proteostasis in human health and associated disease model systems, reflecting its rising importance which has led to the development of new technologies to obtain insight into underling protein mechanistic events. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Proteostasis: Methods and Protocols aims to become a reference book on proteostasis in human health.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3756-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3754-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3756-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site