About this book
This volume provides a full explanation and technical details to perform surgical techniques properly on small and large animal models. The first six chapters of Experimental Neurosurgery in Animal Models focus primarily on the brain, while the next six chapters concern the spinal cord in rodents. The last four chapters provide a description of operative procedures in large animals. Written for the popular Neuromethods series, chapters include the kind of detail and key implementation advice that ensures successful results in the laboratory.
Authoritative and practical, Experimental Neurosurgery in Animal Models aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3730-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3728-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3730-1
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- About this book