About this book
This volume summarizes current techniques; ranging from protocols for virus growth, isolation, quantification and generation of recombinant RSV virus to procedures for the efficient characterization of the host immune response to RSV infection. These techniques are used in numerous laboratories around the world and are the building blocks that support the majority of RSV virus research. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Humana Respiratory Syncytial Virus: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3687-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3685-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3687-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site