About this book
The aim of this volume is to present current methodologies to predict and understand the pathogenesis of Type-1 Diabetes for clinical and non-clinical researchers. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Practical and reliable, Type-1 Diabetes: Methods and Protocols will aid researchers in using these methods to advance their own studies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3643-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3641-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3643-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site