About this book
This volume highlights proteomics studies of quantitative PTM changes in both peripheral and central nervous system proteomes utilizing the most recent advances in mass spectrometry. Chapters include practical information pertaining to the fundamentals of sample preparation, liquid chromatography, and tandem mass spectrometry instrumental analysis and will elucidate best practices in the interpretation of data using modern bioinformatics approaches. Written for the popular Neuromethods series, chapters include the kind of detail and key implementation advice that ensures successful results in the laboratory.
Authoritative and practical, Analysis of Post-Translational Modifications and Proteolysis in Neuroscience aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3472-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3470-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3472-0
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site