Table of contents
About this book
This text provides a practical guide providing step-by-step protocol to design and develop vaccines. Chapters detail protocols for developing novel vaccines against infectious bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites for humans and animals. Volume 2: Vaccines for Veterinary Diseases includes vaccines for farm animals and fishes, vaccine vectors and production, vaccine delivery systems, vaccine bioinformatics, vaccine regulation and intellectual property. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Vaccine Design: Methods and Protocols, Volume 2: Vaccines for Veterinary Diseases aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3389-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3388-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3389-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book