About this book
This volume presents an overview of contemporary quantitative proteomics methods along with instructions on data interpretation, while providing examples on how to implement proteomics into systems biology. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Thorough and practical, Proteomics in Systems Biology: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for researchers who are interested in using proteomics techniques to help answer biological and medical questions.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3341-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3339-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3341-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site