Table of contents
About this book
This detailed volume for the first time explores techniques and protocols involving quantitative imaging flow cytometry (IFC), which has revolutionized our ability to analyze cells, cellular clusters, and populations in a remarkable fashion. Beginning with an introduction to technology, the book continues with sections addressing protocols for studies on the cell nucleus, nucleic acids, and FISH techniques using an IFC instrument, immune response analysis and drug screening, IFC protocols for apoptosis and cell death analysis, as well as morphological analysis and the identification of rare cells. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Imaging Flow Cytometry: Methods and Protocols will be a critical source for all laboratories seeking to implement IFC in their research studies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3302-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3300-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3302-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site